Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Fairytale in Progress

This is the backdrop my girl sees in her fairytale. There are a few gaps in the kingdom's structure, but... no biggie! I try to see it the same way as she does, except the creaks and cracks are more painfully obvious to me. It's still our cozy palace though. We could not wish for much more when it comes to being right in the middle of nature. Solid siding and a coat of paint will do wonders for this rustic little cabin. It's a lobour of love in progress. Although sometimes it's too rustic for my liking, I would hate to live a life more refined without the awe of hearing owls calling each other outside our window or the sight of raccoons crossing our driveway in single file. God's creation is unsurpassed in it's beauty.

1 comment: